Preferred Customer Plan
Our preventative maintenance plan ~ take care of your HVAC system, and it will take care of you.
HEAT PUMPS & AIR CONDITIONERS (COOLING CHECK)
- Clean inside coil, condensate pans, condensate traps, and condensate lines to prevent obstructions.
- Clean outside coil with water for efficient operation.
- Check refrigerant levels. (According to many equipment manufacturers, a 10% refrigerant loss will result in a 20% decrease in system efficiency!)
- Test capacitors and oil motors.
- Inspect disconnect box, contactors, filter(s), blower motor and wheel.
- Check amp draw on the compressor and fan motor.
- Replace batteries in digital thermostats.
FURNACES & HEAT PUMPS (HEATING CHECK)
- Clean the burner assembly.
- Clean and check operation of humidifier.
- Inspect the heat exchanger for cracks.
- Adjust air-to-fuel ratio of burner and perform combustion analysis.
- Inspect flue and inducer motor.
- Blower motor and wheel.
- Safety switches.
- Air flow test.
- Check for gas leaks.
Savings: preventative maintenance typically more than pay for themselves through higher efficiency, lower utility bills, and contractor discounts. Customers receive a discount on all parts and services performed during the entire year.
Peace of Mind: Preventative maintenance will mean fewer system failures and a longer life for your HVAC equipment.
Priority Service: Should a system failure occur during the heat of the summer or the cold of the winter, customers with maintenance plans generally receive priority service.